Returns & Refunds
- If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, we will refund any order within 30 days of placing your order.
- In order to qualify for a full refund, the item must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
- If a request to cancel an order is received before it has been dispatched, you will receive a full refund, including any postage costs.
- Requests for cancellations received before dispatch will be processed as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours of receipt.
- If a request to cancel an order is received after it has been dispatched, the cost of returning the item will be deducted from any refunds issued.
- Requests for cancellations or refunds received after items have been dispatched will be processed within 48 hours of the item being received back at the warehouse.
- All refunds are dependent on inspection of the item once returned, in relation to the complaint.
- All requests for refunds & returns must be authorised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any unauthorised returns will not be accepted or refunded
Lost, Damaged, Faulty & Incorrect Items
- If an item is either lost or damaged while shipping, or faulty or incorrect when delivered, you must inform us immediately, and within 7 days of receiving the shipping notification.
- We will refund or replace any item which is lost, damaged, faulty or incorrect, as long as it is reported to us within 7 days of dispatch.
- We may offer a discount from the cost if the damage or fault is minor or cosmetic. However, this is not compulsory, and a full refund or replacement will still be available.
- It is the customer's responsibility to report any deficiencies or issues with their order. Any complaints received after 7 days after dispatch will not be considered.
- Please retain all packaging until your claim has been completed
- All issues must be reported to email@example.com
- Please include photos of all damage and faults and ensure you include photos of the packaging which clearly show the shipping label.